Saturday, August 18, 2007

Moving on... (I had gone through this, so some of you might need this...)






When you first got hit by the heavy rain, when everything in your life seems to be raining, you quickly run for cover, frantically searching for a dry cloth to wipe yourself dry, and sometimes catch a cold in the process.






When it happened many times, somehow, you just stop running and just let the rain drops hit you, and hit you relentlessly. Stoned.






You know that you should look for a cover, you know exactly where is the nearest and best Shelter, but why, oh why didn't you budge, even just a little?
That's when I realized, that HEAD KNOWLEDGE does not equal HEART KNOWLEDGE. You might know Jesus in your head, but do you know Jesus in your heart? Just the awesome presence, the great peace, the overwhelming love that overcomes you when He touches your heart... how wonderful it is that the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, so big and mighty, is IN you, and WITH you, in whatever circumstances that you are in now. How much He longs to speak to you, and comfort you with His mighty hands and arms...
That's when I decided to yield...
And let Him saturate me and envelop me...
Because I know, I will forever be safe in His shelter, deeply loved, highly favoured and greatly blessed, in spite of whatever I had done, or going through now...
Thank You Lord Jesus, for You have never left us, in all the rainy days of our lives. Thank You that You are waiting with us there in the rain, so patiently waiting for us to acknowledge Your presence, and yield to Your love, and hide under Your shelter. Thank You for accepting us back, in spite of what we had done, or going through now. Thank You for filling me with Your peace and love, for that's all I need now. Thank You

1 Comments:

Blogger Angeline Choo said...

oh my gosh. that pic.. really speaks it. wow. good post john. thanks for the reminder.

Monday, August 20, 2007 9:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home